Friday, July 31, 2009

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few weeks ago I went to Utah with my family. We stayed at my great grandpas house. He has a lot of really cool stuff. We went to a air force museum, up in the mountains, to this dinosaur park and a lot of other really cool stuff that I cant remember right now. On our last full day it was the 4th of July and some of our cousins and second cousins came and we ordered pizza and ate outside. It was a lot of fun. Last week we went to a picnic at state farm park. We threw water balloons and we went swimming. That was really fun too. I've been watching T.V, playing on the computer, going to the mall (I love Justice), playing with our neighbors, sleeping, going outside, reading and lots of other stuff. Softball tournaments just ended. We were 6th out of Eighteen. Most of our summer has been spent at the swimming pool. I cant wait to see my cousins. Sawyer is gross and annoying. Eden is annoying and obnoxious. Beckett is a cute troublemaker. I am awesome!!!!!!!!!! Please comment.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

Ahahaha. Like the last part! Glad to see your finally updating your blog!

JH said...

Hey Faith, grandpa reads your blog. Kalista and Kara came in last night and we'll see you this weekend. Grandpa

Stacey said...

You crack me up! Those things are NOT TRUE about Sawyer and Eden!! Love you!